By accessing the website and/or continuing to use our services, you signify your acceptance of this policy.
Inside Matters complies with New Zealand Privacy Act, 2020 when dealing with personal information. We ensure that your personal information is professionally managed in accordance with all New Zealand Privacy Principles. We follow strict procedures when storing and using the information you have provided us.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Company may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity
- To provide services and products to you
- To improve customer service Information you provide
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to your order, to confirm future appointments, respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If the User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates and related product or service information. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
- If necessary, in case of a medical emergency
- To invoice you and collect money owing
- For any other purpose authorised by you or the Act
- Complying with our legal obligations and assisting government and law enforcement agencies or regulators.
- Contact tracing
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections. If you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk. In addition, if you post your personal information to our website or social media pages, please be aware that your post will be publicly available.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.